FAQs for the Spokane Christian Writers Conference
- Will you offer refunds? If so, what is the cut off date and how much of it is refundable? Prior to March 1st, 100% refund available. March 1st-10th, 50% refund available. After March 10th, we are committed to the hotel for expenses. Thank you for your understanding!
- Can someone transfer their ticket to someone else if they can’t come at the last minute? Yes, but please inform us of the change.
- Will there be gluten free or vegan options for meals? Yes, please let us know of any special dietary needs when you register.
- Can I bring my child? Is there a minimum age limit for attendance? Please no young children. Children junior high age and older are welcome, but must purchase a ticket.
- Can my spouse get in free if I need them to accompany me? Please contact me if this is your situation.
- Are there hotel accommodations available for out of town people? Yes, at Mirabeau Park Hotel & Convention Center where the conference will be. Please ask for the special Spokane Christian Writers Conference rate–breakfast is included! Their number: 509-924-9000.
- Are there any discounts available for teachers or pastors? I’m sorry, we cannot offer discounts as we have made the price as low as possible and still cover costs.
- Is parking free? Yes, parking is free.
- Are there restaurants nearby? Yes, however, morning Danish and lunch are provided in the price of the ticket.