Whether you’re a published author, a writer with a book to publish, or an aspiring author you’ll find great solutions here!
But first, what’s your #1 challenge?
- I want to write a book, but I don’t know where to even begin!
- I want to write a book, but I don’t feel qualified.
- I’ve started writing my book, but I’m having trouble disciplining myself to finish it.
- I’ve started writing my book, but I’m stuck.
- I’ve finished my book and I need to have it proofed and edited.
- I don’t know how to get my book published.
My Legacy in Words is a live, 8-week interactive masterclass designed to help you write, publish, and promote your own memoir or autobiography (or other book of my choosing).
Rob has been writing professionally for more than 35 years. His experience includes writing curricula, study guides, articles, blogs, newsletters, manuals, workbooks, training courses, workshops, and books. Rob has authored and published more than 40 books and serves as a ghostwriter and editor for other authors.
Rob Fischer is an excellent writing coach and a man of integrity. He is able to guide an author from book concept to publishing.
Rob is a thorough researcher and his articles are well-written and engaging. He can write on a wide variety of topics. His editing skills are excellent. He has always delivered on time. Bottom line… Rob is easy to work with and has added a lot of value.
Rob Fischer is a very gifted communicator, mentor, author, and editor. His knowledge of God’s Word and vast experiences in life help him create insightful and practical approaches to sharing biblical truth.
I appreciate Rob Fischer for his work ghostwriting and editing my business book. He patiently took the time to pore over all my notes and listen to my story. His background in leadership development and as a writer made him the perfect choice for gathering and clarifying my thoughts.
Aloha to anyone who is looking for a ghostwriter to write their book, I highly recommend Rob Fischer. We wanted to write a book about our son’s life after he went home to be with the Lord. Rob took the time to know about my son and what we wanted the book to accomplish. Rob… Read more ““I wanted to write a book about my son’s life…””
I simply could not do what I do without Rob on my team.
Rob Fischer served as my ghostwriter in writing my autobiography. He has an wonderful gift for piecing words together in such a gentle and loving way.
Work with Rob
- Ghostwriting your book for you
- Ghostwriting specific chapters in your book
- Ghostwriting articles for you on nearly any topic
- Editing for spelling, grammar, and syntax
- Editing for logic, flow, and structure
- Editing for content
- How to write your book
- How to publish your book
- How to market your book
- Writing sales letters
- Writing sales copy for emails
- Writing sales copy for nearly any kind of promotion